pt35mm at gmail.com
School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University, 2012-2014 MFA
Providence College, Marketing & Photography/Individualized Major 1993-1997 BA
Photography skills & expertise
28 years Analog film & darkroom experience
25 years Digital photo editing experience- Adobe Creative Suit & Light Room
23 years studio lighting experience
Able to use all digital & analog camera formats and types
20 years Photography teaching & training experience
28 years news & print photography experience
Studio setup, photo-chemical processing & preparation, live performance/low light photography, Location scouting, set fabrication and construction, food photography, product photography, alternative lighting techniques, client relations, photographic retouching & manipulation.
Professional Photography and Creative Services-
Partial client list:
- Keolis– Commuter Rail Services- Weather Emergency and Large Event Documentation along with product and other services activities.
- Unitil– Public Service Utility- Active Storm Recovery process documentation in field, service enhancements and advancements documentation.
- EverBloom- Product Photography
- Calypso Communications– Advertising & promotional photography for print web.
- Alpha Brandz- Promotional & product photography for various companies for print & web.
- Colossal Media– Production Photography & documentation for Clients of Hand Painted Murals created for advertising throughout the City of Boston.
- Artist- Fine Art Documentation of work for a number of local artists. References can be provided.
- Ebbeson Pottery Product Photography & Catalog Production
- Grae Clothing- Product on model in studio photography
- Warner Brothers– Packaging & promotional photography for comedian Juston McKinney
- Redbull- Documentary photography & time lapse video City of Boston Public Basketball Court rejuvenation & branding project in coordination with professional athlete from Boston Celtics
- Converse– Event Photography & documentation of Converse Open Gym Basketball Program held in Boston for 2 years over 10 times
Corporate & Private- Portrait, Documentation, & Promotional Photography for print & web: partial client list
Standard Life Investments, Boston Pharmaceuticals, Ernest Thompson/Whitebridge Farm Productions, The Dropkick Murphy’s, Comedian Jimmy Dunn, Comedian Juston McKinney, Hatchling Studios, Rye Airfield -Skate & Bike Park, Gigunda, Dyn, Alpha Brandz, Magnitude Media, 94X50, Scottish Rite Northern Masonic Jurisdiction, NH Grand Lodge of Free Masons, State of NH Liquor Commission, NH Department of Resources & Economic Development, Stand Up For Little’s, Students Need A Cool Kick Start- nonprofit, New Hampshire Film Festival, NH Theatre Awards
Photojournalism- Editorial & News Desk Assignment Photography- International & North East Regional
- NH Magazine 2007-current
- Boston Globe 1997-2007
- NY Times 2003-2007
- Associated Press
- Seacoast Media Group/Hampton Union 1990-2007
plus numerous publications for non contracted work
Relevant Photography Courses Taught
TA- School of the Museum of Fine Arts– 2013
Photography Studio & Lighting
Adjunct- McIntosh College, Dover NH- 2006-2007 (2 semesters, 2 courses per semester)
- Advanced Commercial Photography Lighting
- Photography Studio and Lighting
Museum & Gallery Experience
Jobs done: Director, Assistant Curator, Proprietor, Fabrication & Installation, Documentation:
- The Carpenter Center, Harvard University– 2017-present Art Handling and artist assistance.
- Thomas Young Gallery South Boston– 2014-current- Proprietor and Lighting Director assisting in general art handling & installation.
- South Boston Open Studios Board Member & Group Gallery Show- Curator & Installer in Distillery Gallery 2015-current
- Art Retort Gallery 2012-2015 South Boston MA Director- Founder
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts Mission Hill Gallery installation and handling 2012-2014
- Portsmouth Museum of Fine Arts 2009-2011 Proprietor and Assistant Curator under Director Ruthie Treadwell.
- Over 100 museum, gallery & exhibits for my own fine art photography (combined solo & group showings)
2014-2015 Case Logic Pro Shooter & Consultant for product development
2013 SMFA Medal Gala Juried Selection- Exhibited & Sold from the MFA Boston
2012-2014 SMFA Portfolio Scholarship Award
1999-current Nikon Professional Photographer
1997 Inducted to the Arts Council of Ireland